Teen Rebels Rol
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Tu mejor foro de rol de RW Y CA...y de todo un poco!

ÍndicePortalÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse
Navegación
 Portal
 Índice
 Miembros
 FAQ
 Buscar
Conectarse
Nombre de Usuario:
Contraseña:
Entrar automáticamente en cada visita: 
:: Recuperar mi contraseña

Mis 10 OTPs ( L )

+4
Mar
Step
Ginna
Mia Colucci
8 participantes
AutorMensaje
Mia Colucci

Mia Colucci

Cantidad de envíos : 345

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Empty
MensajeTema: Mis 10 OTPs ( L )   Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) EmptyVie Oct 30, 2009 5:50 pm

Después de pensarlo mucho y descartar mil y una parejas (es que yo soy muy "parejil" xD); aquí están mis 10 One true pairing (sin ordenar, por supuesto...no puedo hacerlo). Porque cada vez que salen, o salían, te tienen con la boca abierta mirando la televisión (en mi caso más bien pantalla de ordenador), esperando que pase algo medianamente decente entre ellos; porque son el uno para el otro, porque no se parecen en nada, porque te encanta como se miran o como se hablan, porque sabes que acabarán juntos, porque sabes que nunca volverán a estarlo, porque jamás lo han estado (y en el fondo sabes que no lo harán) pero te da igual porque mantienes la esperanza de que lo hagan, porque desde el primer momento te hicieron saber que había algo especial, porque llevan mucho tiempo enamorados, porque en realidad todo empezó como una tontería, por todo...
Ellos son:

Summer/Seth (The O.C.)

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Intro1
Seth: Who cares. The point is that no one of those guys really knows you. They don't care about who you really are. In fact, I'll bet they have no idea that every day of third grade you shared your lunch with that little skinny squirrel who kept getting his nuts stolen by that big fat squirrel.
Summer: I hated that mean squirrel.
Seth: And, no one of those guys was there the day you had to read your poem aloud in class and your hand was shaking because you were so nervous and you cared what the other kids thought.
Summer: Poem? What poem?
Seth: "I... wish I was a mermaid"
Summer: You remember that? That must've been, like, sixth grade.
Seth: "I wish I was a mermaid, and friends with all the fish, a shiny tail and seashells, that's-

Buffy/Spike(BTVS)

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Buffy_spike01
Spike:You listen to me. I’ve been alive a bit longer than you, and dead a lot longer than that. I’ve seen things you couldn’t imagine, and done things I prefer you didn’t. Don’t exactly have a reputation for being a thinker. I follow my blood… which doesn’t exactly rush in the direction of my brain. So I make a lot of mistakes. A lot of wrong bloody calls. A hundred-plus years, and there’s only one thing I’ve ever been sure of. You. Hey, look at me. I’m not asking you for anything. When I say I love you, it’s not because I want you, or because I can’t have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are. What you do. How you try. I’ve seen your kindness, and your strength. I’ve seen the best and the worst of you, and I understand, with perfect clarity, exactly what you are. You’re a hell of a woman. You’re the One.

Chuck/Blair(Gossip girl)

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Sunev36-albums-chair-picture18559-blair-and-chuck-blair-and-chuck
Blair: Do you... like me?
Chuck: ...Define like.
Blair: You've got to be kidding. I cannot believe this.
Chuck: How do you think I feel? I haven't slept, I feel sick,
like there's something in my stomach... fluttering.
Blair: Butterflies? Oh, no, no, no, no. This is not happening.
Chuck: No one is more surprised or ashamed than I am.
Blair: Chuck, you know that I adore all of God's creatures and the metaphors they inspire.
But these butterflies have got to be murdered.

Brooke/Lucas(One tree hill)

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) 3070183qy
Brooke: There are 82 letters in here, and they're all addressed to you. I wrote them all this summer. One a day, but I never sent them 'cause I was afraid.
Lucas: Brooke...
Brooke: I was afraid of getting my heart broken again, like before. 'Cause you hurt me so bad, and I was afraid to be vulnerable. And I was afraid of you and the way that you make me feel. And I know that doesn't matter now after what I did, but I just thought that you should know. This was how I spent my summer, Luke, wanting you... I'm just too scared to admitt it.
Lucas: Brooke! I'm sorry! What you did with Chris... it's okay.
Brooke: It's not. It can't be. It's too much to forgive!
Lucas: Well, that's too bad because I forgive you.
Brooke: You can't!
Lucas: I just did. So you're gonna just have to deal with it. I'm the guy for you Brooke Davis, and I know I hurt you last time we're together, but...
Brooke: I love you.
Lucas: I love you too... pretty girl

Peter/Claire(Heroes)

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Future-peter-claire-image-thumb
Claire:When I met you I finally felt like I was part of something.
Peter:I'ts funny...I felt the same thing when I met you.

Michael/Sara(Prison Break)

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Michael+&+sara+-+prison+break
Sara: What do you want from me, Michael?
Michael: Sara... I need you to do something for me.
Sara: What?
Michael: Wait for me. It won't always be like this. This room... in this place.
Sara: Until then, I can't. We can't... I can't and I've gotta go.

Izzie/Alex(Grey's Anatomy)

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Alex-hearts-izzie
Izzie: You kissed me.
Alex: Yes, I did.
Izzie: Should we?... I mean, there's a discussion that we could have... if you wanted to have one?
Alex: Izzie, I kissed you, with tongue, and I plan to do it again and again - get used to it. End of discussion.
Izzie: Ok.

Lyla/Tim(FNL)

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Tim-Lyla-friday-night-lights-5316914-500-335
Tim: Lyla
Lyla: Yes?
Tim: You're still number one. Still the best I've ever had.

Effy/Freddie(Skins)

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Freddie-et-Effy-skins-7174492-640-352
Freddie: We'd be good together don't you think?
Effy: No.
Freddie: Why not?
Effy: Because I'll break your heart.
Freddie: Maybe I'll break yours.
Effy: Nobody breaks my heart.

Sookie/Eric(True blood)

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Trueblood54
Eric:You surprise me. That is a rare quality in a breather.
Sookie:You discust me.
Eric:Perhaps I'll grow on you.
Sookie:I'd prefer cancer.
Ginna

Ginna

Cantidad de envíos : 167

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Mis 10 OTPs ( L )   Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) EmptyVie Oct 30, 2009 5:55 pm

Que monos la ultima serie la de FNL ¿cual es?
Step

Step

Cantidad de envíos : 52

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Mis 10 OTPs ( L )   Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) EmptyVie Oct 30, 2009 6:00 pm

Friday Night Lights (:
Típica serie de instituto americano con su equipo de rugby, cheerladers y esas cosillas. A mí el principio no me entusiasmaba mucho pero me acabé picando Laughing
Ginna

Ginna

Cantidad de envíos : 167

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Mis 10 OTPs ( L )   Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) EmptyVie Oct 30, 2009 6:02 pm

me suena pero nunca la ví jujujuju
Mar

Mar

Cantidad de envíos : 3401

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Mis 10 OTPs ( L )   Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) EmptyVie Oct 30, 2009 11:39 pm

LAS 4 PRIMERAS SON MI PASION!!!!!!
las amo demasiado
y es que es verlos y se me pone la piel de gallina jeje
Aldana

Aldana

Cantidad de envíos : 227

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Mis 10 OTPs ( L )   Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) EmptySáb Oct 31, 2009 1:11 am

Izzy&Alex, los amoooooooooooooooooooo ♥️
Quinn

Quinn

Cantidad de envíos : 87

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Mis 10 OTPs ( L )   Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) EmptyMiér Feb 24, 2010 2:03 am

ACTUALIZADO

Porque yo soy así y cada semana me enamoro de parejas nuevas xd' Me ha costado elegir sólo 10 pero al final lo he hecho, aunque tengo muchas más...
Están ordenadas por orden alfábetico de fandom, no por orden de preferencia Laughing

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) 1zz6sdj
Kat: I just have one thing to say to you. I'm not that girl.
Patrick: What girl?
Kat: The girl who's turned on by the spat boy crap. I'm not skipping home to scribble in my journal that maybe you're a vampire.
Patrick: Noted.

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) 2laab1v
Spike:You listen to me. I’ve been alive a bit longer than you, and dead a lot longer than that. I’ve seen things you couldn’t imagine, and done things I prefer you didn’t. Don’t exactly have a reputation for being a thinker. I follow my blood… which doesn’t exactly rush in the direction of my brain. So I make a lot of mistakes. A lot of wrong bloody calls. A hundred-plus years, and there’s only one thing I’ve ever been sure of. You. Hey, look at me. I’m not asking you for anything. When I say I love you, it’s not because I want you, or because I can’t have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are. What you do. How you try. I’ve seen your kindness, and your strength. I’ve seen the best and the worst of you, and I understand, with perfect clarity, exactly what you are. You’re a hell of a woman. You’re the One.

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) T4zjno
Tim: Lyla
Lyla: Yes?
Tim: You're still number one. Still the best I've ever had.

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) 9lgaa0
Quinn: I’m sorry. I never should have called you a “Lima Loser”. You’re not. You’re special and romantic.

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) 2pop1xg
Rachel: "You know, you can kiss me if you want to"
Finn: "I want to"

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) 2mh8rx0
Claire:When I met you I finally felt like I was part of something.
Peter:I'ts funny...I felt the same thing when I met you.

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) 1zgb81g
Morgana: You. How proud you must be, son of the mighty Uther. How you must look up to him. Does the king's little helper bring a message or have you just come to gloat?

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) 28wml8y
Seth: Who cares. The point is that no one of those guys really knows you. They don't care about who you really are. In fact, I'll bet they have no idea that every day of third grade you shared your lunch with that little skinny squirrel who kept getting his nuts stolen by that big fat squirrel.
Summer: I hated that mean squirrel.
Seth: And, no one of those guys was there the day you had to read your poem aloud in class and your hand was shaking because you were so nervous and you cared what the other kids thought.
Summer: Poem? What poem?
Seth: "I... wish I was a mermaid"
Summer: You remember that? That must've been, like, sixth grade.
Seth: "I wish I was a mermaid, and friends with all the fish, a shiny tail and seashells, that's- (kiss)

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) 23u3n2q
Sara: What do you want from me, Michael?
Michael: Sara... I need you to do something for me.
Sara: What?
Michael: Wait for me. It won't always be like this. This room... in this place.
Sara: Until then, I can't. We can't... I can't and I've gotta go.

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) S0vspi
Damon: I didn't compel you in Atlanta because we were having fun. I wanted it to be real. I'm trusting you. Don't make me regret it.
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

Cantidad de envíos : 1105

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Mis 10 OTPs ( L )   Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) EmptyMiér Feb 24, 2010 5:15 am

Nono no conincido en Damon & Elena ¬ xD
Me encantó el dialogo Rachel-Finn ♥️
Mar

Mar

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Mis 10 OTPs ( L )   Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) EmptyMiér Feb 24, 2010 10:50 am

de las 10 amo 7 de momento con toda mi vida jeje
y tambien son mis OTPS pero tranquila que las otras tres seguro que pronto lo son tambien jajaja xD
Quinn

Quinn

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Mis 10 OTPs ( L )   Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) EmptyMiér Feb 24, 2010 5:18 pm

jajaja Bren ♥️ A mí la relación de Damon y Elena me gusta mucho, de hecho es una de las que más me gustan de las 10 que he puesto, es lenta pero segura y lo más importante es que se basa en detalles bonitos como que Damon le acaricie la cara viéndola dormir, o que ella se quita el collar para que él la obligue a confesar y Damon se niegue y se lo vuelva a poner, o que la salve del accidente de coche o incluso que la obligue a beber sangre de su muñeca en el bosque y después ella le abrace en el mismo sitio...son pequeñas cosas que cada vez se van haciendo más grandes. No es como si un día de repente Elena decidiera que está enamorada de él, va poco a poco y eso es lo que más me gusta de ellos.

(Marina) No coincides en...Patrick/Kat, Tim/Lyla y Michael/Sara Laughing lo sé, aún no las has visto (y si las viste y nos los shippeaste te pegaré, pero te pegaré con cariño♥️). Quiero que hagas un picspam también para saber cuales son tus 10 OTPs de las OTPs Very Happy
Tristemente, tres de mis diez OTPs jamás acabarán juntas y otras tres ya han acabado, así que sólo me queda disfrutar de cuatro...
Mar

Mar

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Mis 10 OTPs ( L )   Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) EmptyJue Feb 25, 2010 12:32 am

yo????? jajajajaj lo siento NO PUEDO poner 10 OTPS tengo 1000 y sinceramente no podria elegir xD jejejejejej podria poner mis 10 OTPS del ultimo año xD pero esas ya te las conoces demasiado bien jejeje y si lo que quieres es que te ponga OTPS angituas tambien te la spongo pero me acuerdo menos jejeje
Stefan Wesley

Stefan Wesley

Cantidad de envíos : 31

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Mis 10 OTPs ( L )   Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) EmptyJue Feb 25, 2010 10:08 pm

xD
Ya sé sé que ustedes son team Damon a full xD por esas cosas...re linda Smile pero yo sigo amando a Sefan con Elena Cool es que simplemente para mí están hechos el uno para el otro ♥️ aunque Elena decida estar enamorada de un día para otro de él jajaja
Quinn

Quinn

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Mis 10 OTPs ( L )   Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) EmptyVie Feb 26, 2010 12:25 am

Pero alguna preferida tendrás cacho de idiota ¬¬ que elegir estará sobrevalorado pero, ey, es NECESARIO, siempre se tienen preferencias. Así que no me valen las excusas.

Jaja, ¿tanto se nos nota el team!Damon? xD Bueno...si no estuviese Damon yo a Elena la emparejaría con Stefan pero así, a Stefan le prefiero con Bonnie (por raro que te parezca) Razz
Pero como sobre gustos no hay nada escrito pues...
Stefan Wesley

Stefan Wesley

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Mis 10 OTPs ( L )   Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) EmptyVie Feb 26, 2010 12:41 am

Con Bonnie?! Por Dios, cuando leí la onda que le tiraba en el libro casi me agarra un ataque cardíaco, jajajaja Buee yo siempre tengo que diferir en algo xD Que sepas que si te haces a Bonnie Stefan la va a odiar jajajaa.
Mar

Mar

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Mis 10 OTPs ( L )   Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) EmptyVie Feb 26, 2010 12:43 am

jajajajaj vale vale lo hare xD pero ni iran por orden ni nada y dejare claro que no son 10 son 100 solo destacare algunas xD aunque yo creo que ya las conoces todas mas que bien jejeje
Quinn

Quinn

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Mis 10 OTPs ( L )   Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) EmptyVie Feb 26, 2010 12:45 am

Stefan Wesley escribió:
Con Bonnie?! Por Dios, cuando leí la onda que le tiraba en el libro casi me agarra un ataque cardíaco, jajajaja Buee yo siempre tengo que diferir en algo xD Que sepas que si te haces a Bonnie Stefan la va a odiar jajajaa.

Es poco probable que me cree a Bonnie teniendo en cuenta que ya tengo a Elena Razz
Pero como siempre, yo soy rara y me encanta la relación Stefan/Bonnie en la serie también ♥️ (y además no quiero que se queden solos) ¡Qué le voy a hacer!
Stefan Wesley

Stefan Wesley

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Mis 10 OTPs ( L )   Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) EmptyVie Feb 26, 2010 12:51 am

Jaja era una joda..Cómo? qué? Cómo va la serie ahora? Yo vi sólo hasta el capítulo 10 xD pero hoy lo voy a ver Smile Voy a morirme si Elena está con Damon, de verdad xD
Contenido patrocinado

Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Mis 10 OTPs ( L )   Mis 10 OTPs ( L ) Empty

Mis 10 OTPs ( L )
Página 1 de 1.